What organizations have funraised with you?
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Alpha Phi Omega
- Alpha Pi Sigma Sorority Inc.
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- American Red Cross at University of California, Riverside
- Best Buddies at UCR
- Brea Civic & Cultural Center (Brea Fest)
- CF Dance Academy in Fullerton, California
- Chemistry Club
- Chinese Student Union
- Circle K International
- Delta Epsilon Mu, Alpha Theta
- Delta Gamma Fraternity for Women
- Delta Sigma Pi (DSP)
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- Embrace UCR
- Epsilon Iota Sigma Fraternity
- Filipinos in Health Sciences
- Fullerton Union High School in Fullerton, California
- Future Business Leaders of America – Phi Beta Lambda
- Future Pharmacists Interested in Learning Leadership Skills
- Gahr High School in Cerritos, California
- Gama Beta Phi Honor Society
- Hallyu at UCR
- Healthy Hearts
- Katipunan Pilipino Student Organization
- Kid’s Karate Club of Orange County
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Lebanese Social Club at UCR
- Model United Nations
- Nikkei Student Union
- Orangewood Children and Family Center
- Phi Chi Theta – Zeta Omicron
- Physician Assistants of Tomorrow
- Pi Delta Psi, Fraternity Inc., Rho Chapter
- Senryu Taiko
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Sigma Omicron Pi Sorority Student Chapters Inc., Mu Chapter
- Society of Woman Engineers
- St. Norbert Catholic School in Orange, California
- Tennis on Campus at University of California, Riverside
- Troy High School in Fullerton, California
- Vietnamese Student Association (VSA)
- Zeta Phi Rho Fraternity Inc.
What percentage of sales from the fundraising event does my organization receive?
20% of all pre-tax sales from the event will be donated directly to your organization. A check will be issued 3-4 weeks following your event.
- Fundraiser guests are required to present an official event flyer to the cashier with each in-store order to receive credit. We don’t accept flyers shown on a phone.
- Guests will receive credit for their meals whether they choose to dine in, take out, or place a catering.
- Flyers cannot be distributed inside our stores or within the vicinity of our stores, including the parking lot, before or during the event.
When can my organization host an event?
Dates vary based on location. When scheduling your event online, a coordinator will contact you with the available dates at your desired location. A minimum of two weeks' notice is required to schedule your event.
How often can i schedule a fundraising event?
Fundraising events can be scheduled every 30 days with at least two weeks' notice. You can schedule fundraising events up to six months in advance.
Where do I apply to fundraise?
Please complete our form above for consideration.
How do I know if my event has been approved?
You will receive an email confirmation once we receive your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit your application. You will be contacted via phone within 7 days by our Event Coordinator to discuss the details of your event. Coordination of event will occur then. As a courtesy to our stores, please do not advertise your fundraiser until you have received approval for your event.
How do I change the date and time of my confirmed fundraiser?
Please contact the Event Coordinator that you've been in contact with to make any scheduling changes.
Can I use your logo for the event?
Included in your confirmation email will be our official logo, icon/mascot, and QR codes to a virtual tour of our locations. Feel free to use them on your flyer or anywhere else to advertise for your event.
How do I cancel my fundraiser?
You may cancel your fundraiser with a minimum of 48 hours' notice prior to the scheduled event by contacting your designated Event Coordinator.
When can I expect my fundraiser check?
Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing, excluding delivery time. If it has been more than 2 weeks since your event and you still have not received a check, please contact your designated Event Coordinator.